ENGLISH IMMERSION PROGRAM
Welcome to Asian University
Located in beautiful countryside in the province of Chonburi, Asian University is 2 hours from Bangkok but just 15 minutes from the beach. In fact, from our position in the hills, we enjoy an amazing view of the Thai coastline. On a clear day, you can see the gleaming white sand on the beaches of the islands off the coast. You might think you are in a hotel; in fact this is a university.
Students join us from all over the world to study on our degree programs. Because English is the language of instruction, we have developed a high quality English language support program, and this is available to everyone who needs to improve their English fast. We have small classes, top quality teachers, excellent resources, and lots of enthusiasm. When you study with us, you make quick progress.
• Small and friendly classes.
• 25 hours of instruction and practice per week
• Top quality tuition from Asian University lecturers
• Flexibility according to your own learning needs
• Intensive study for rapid learning
• Use of all the university facilities
• Dormitory / Residential facilities
WHO CAN APPLY?
• Students who want to study at Asian U.
• University Graduates who want to do post graduate studies overseas.
• High School graduates who want to study at University/College overseas.
• University graduates who want to study English intensively.
• Anyone who wants to improve their present or future job prospects.
The program is divided into modules. Each module lasts for 5 weeks. Students may study as many modules as they like. There are 25 hours of study a week, made up of 15 hours every morning between 9 and 12 0’clock and 10 hours in the afternoons between 1 0’clock and either 3 or 4 0’clock.
All classes are taught by Native English Speakers from around the world. The teachers come from countries such as England, the U.S.A., Canada, Australia and New Zealand are all long standing members of staff at Asian University. They are all TEFL qualified, many with M.A. degrees and all have many years experience teaching English as a foreign language at all levels.
The course content includes practising all four skills: reading, writing , listening and speaking.
The New Headway Course at the appropriate level – Elementary, Pre Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate – is the basic Course Book.
A lot of supplementary Reading and Listening material is used. There is also a CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) Component.
More intensive IELTS, TOEFL etc, preparation work will follow after the students have reached an Intermediate-Upper Intermediate level of English.
25,000 baht per 5 week module.
Cost of shared accommodation at Asian U dormitory on Campus (if required) 10,000 baht per 5 week course.
Telephone: +66 (0) 38-253-700
Mobile : +66 (0) 92-247-4565 +66 (0) 92-247-4566
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org